The SAHRD India Annual Conference is your biggest platform to gain a competitive edge and engage with winners across the India. While providing an opportunity to interact with the HR and business community at large, the SAHRD will ensure that you stay abreast with the driving factors of all business units. Being the most premium HR event in the subcontinent, the conference ensures your presence amongst the top thought leaders from across the India who share key insights, best practices and equip you with tools that will help you gain competitive advantage and propel you to become a winner.
The HR Award of Excellence recognizes exemplary HR professionals who demonstrate leadership in the HR profession and their organization through strong HR practices and innovative programs leading to the achievement of business results.
By recognizing the companies and individuals across the entire spectrum of human resources and celebrating the industry's successes, the SAHRD HR Awards continues to inspire an industry fostered on leadership, service, innovation, support and principle, all of which have continuously driven the industry forward.
· Be a SAHRD member in good standing
· Work in SAHRD
If selected as a recipient, nominees must:
· Consent in writing to the nomination and publication of both name and photo in connection with the SAHRD HR Awards.
· Agree to complete a confidential information form that will be used to determine eligibility.
· Provide a professional biography and photo to be used for publicity purposes in relation to the awards.
· Be available to attend the Awards Event during the SAHRD Conference in April 2018 (Award recipients will receive a complimentary ticket to attend the awards event for themselves and one guest.)
HR Award of Excellence Criteria
· Leadership and Organizational Impact - Demonstrates leadership and vision within their organization that motivates others and affects positive change contributing to business results.
· Strategist - Champions change to influence strategic alignment and continuous improvement for the organization.
· Commitment to the HR Profession - Contributes to the promotion and advancement of the HR profession through involvement in the community, in their professional association, shares their knowledge and experience with other professionals, and is committed to their own professional development and growth.
· Ethics and Integrity - Role models professional values and ethical practice.
· Nominations may be for any generalist or specialty function within the human resources field.
· Awards are open to individuals in SAHRD.
· Nominations must be received within the stated nomination period.
· Self-nominations cannot be made in this category.
· Nominations must have the expressed consent of the nominee prior to submission.
· To ensure consistency among the nominations, submissions must include all components and not exceed maximum number of pages for the
· SAHRD reserves the right to check the nominee's references.
· SAHRD reserves the right to confirm the accuracy of the information provided.
· SAHRD may contact nominees, or nominators, for clarification of information provided.
· The panel of judges may select one or more recipients in this category.
· The judging panel is not required to accept all nominees as award recipients.
· All recipients will be recognized at the awards celebration.
· SAHRD reserves the right to not present awards in all categories each year, depending on the quality of the nominations received.
· All decisions of the panel of judges relating to the awards will be final.
Submitting a Nomination
To nominate an individual for the 2021 HR Award of Excellence, mail, courier, or hand deliver two (2) copies of the complete nomination package. The deadline for submission has been extended to 12:00 noon on Thursday, March 5, 2020. Electronic submissions will not be accepted or reviewed.
1. HR Award of Excellence Nomination Form
2. Two page Narrative Summary outlining how the nominee meets the award criteria
3. Supporting Documentation as noted in the Nomination Form instructions
Forward two (2) copies of the nomination package to:
2020 HR Awards
410, Silver Square Building,
Opp. Dipak School, Nr. Gangotri Circle,
Nikol, Ahmedabad- 382350